Obtaining New Login Credentials
Because passwords are stored in encrypted formats, the Information Technology (IT) Department is unable to provide credentials in the event of a forgotten password.
New passwords can be obtained obtained by:
- Submitting an IT support ticket by visiting support.codywy.gov or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calling an IT staff member.
• For verification purposes, calls from a City landline number are preferable.
• Calls from unrecognized numbers are likely to warrant additional verification.
- Visiting an IT office in person.
Per City policy, login credentials must never be be shared in plain text via email, chat, or other electronic means.